Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Qtipus Cards Series 1

While reading through the typical list of forums and blogs yesterday, I ran across this thread on BG. I'm not an old-school BG'er, so I never saw those when they were orignally created and as such, I don't feel I should post my own creations in that thread. On this blog however, I can.

And without further adieu...Qtipus Cards series 1.





















Feel free to create your own and send them or your ideas to me. I'll post them up at random intervals.

4 comments:

  1. Purdy mouths on them boys right there I tell you what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the Poutine Card. Like Seriously! WTF! How can someone see that picture and not want some?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....lol I like this ...may make my own series ^^
    Teabag 1 was the best!


    ~BAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to adjust your Armlets Card.

    "Useless for everyone else when on Kallo."

    I got all I want from them. =P

    ReplyDelete

Qtipus' Information

FFXI subscriber since NA release.