Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pimping almost complete...

In a rare Saturday post...



I got a new toy. Thanks a ton to the Salvage crew for helping me get these things. I started doing Salvage with them last October sometime with only a couple of the 15 Ares pieces. By January, I was 4/5 Ares.

They're a little cursed when it comes to Ares Legs though. I'm not sure if that has more to do with Inbred's inability to obtain anything below the waist in an expedient manner or if the group as a whole is cursed, but these were only the third ones that have dropped for them since they started doing Salvage long before I ever started going with them.

(This is the part where Mav says "we got 3 ares legs in a month...")

At any rate, I'm anxious to see how this will effect things like my Jumps and how it will actually compare to WS in a full set vs. WS'ing in the set I currently use. Thanks again to everyone who helped me. :)

(And Blaize uses his photo-editing skills to capture the moment...)





Gogo Store TP! I picked this up cause I was in a good mood. I normally hate spending this much on anything, but this is something I've had my eye on for a while. Especially since I made the transition from Askar Body to Ares Body as my TP piece. A decently geared Dragoon against any other decently geared 2-hander will generally keep pace from the DoT standpoint thanks to the built in accuracy bonuses. To start pulling ahead, a Dragoon needs to find a good balance of +Haste, +Attack and Store TP.

Plus it's part of a 5-hit build I'm working on building. Now just need to start working on those ZNM paths to pick up an Aurum body.






Not that upgrading from an Amemet Mantle +1 to a Forager's Mantle is anything super huge, I was just waiting for the price to get down further before picking it up.

Only thing left for me to "finish" Dragoon completely at this point is the N.Head. It'll come in time. After that, I may start working on picking up a V.Belt, HQ'ing N.Hands and N.Feet and trying to justify spending 8 mil on a piece of equipment that gives me 4 accuracy and 2 attack over what I currently use in my WS ranged slot. I may also start trying to organize some King V. runs for an Ace's Helm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qtipus' Information

FFXI subscriber since NA release.