Wednesday, March 10, 2010

W...T...F...?

I've seen some IM scams before in my life, but damn...really?

I get a friend request for MSN the other day. I'm thinking it's someone from Obsidian adding me, so I accept it. So, probably out of order in thinking here, I decided after I accepted it, I would search through the Obsidian database for the email address...

...to no avail.

No one had that email address registered.

I didn't think much about it after that and figured if it was someone legit, they'd tell me who they were next time they were logged in.

That was about two weeks ago.

Today, I go AFK to take care of some work at the other building and come back to find the following (URLs removed to protect the stupid):

[14:53] AubreyElmo7492@hotmail.com: Hey there, i'm bored and tipsy..why don't you come check me out on cam, WEBSITE
[14:53] AubreyElmo7492@hotmail.com: Yay someone to talk to :-) I'm Jen from Miami how are u? I found your name in the msn online members search :)
[14:53] AubreyElmo7492@hotmail.com: I'm better now that you messaged me ;) my roomates just stepped out I only have a little while alone... ;-) are u alone too? we should cam2cam ;)
[14:54] AubreyElmo7492@hotmail.com: K here's the link to my cam it's WEBSITE go there and you should see me, just accept my free cam chat invite on the left before it expires, I use this site cause you can't record it like on msn ..
[14:54] AubreyElmo7492@hotmail.com: my dad would kill me if he found out I was doing this kinky stuff on his computer lol oh I hope u dont mind chatting with a kinky girl!?
[14:54] AubreyElmo7492@hotmail.com: LOL aw you're cute.. well can u see my cam it was giving me trouble earlier but it looks ok now?
[14:54] AubreyElmo7492@hotmail.com: yeah i'm horny lolz! u? Wait you're not a stalker are u?? LOL
[14:54] AubreyElmo7492@hotmail.com: Mhhm u never know lol I have to make sure! babe u sound confident I like that .. maybe we can trade phone numbers after we chat on cam ?
[14:54] AubreyElmo7492@hotmail.com: :)....nice well u can also just watch me if u want....it's up to u ;) oh babe what's your favorite color?
[14:55] AubreyElmo7492@hotmail.com: oooh I got the perfect panties for u ;) make sure u fill out your correct b-day k? cause they won't let u in if you can't verify age ;-) I had to use my debit card to verify age but they don't charge, it's just to make sure you're not a kid :)
[14:55] AubreyElmo7492@hotmail.com: I'm gonna turn off Messenger so my cam doesn't run slow....plus I really want u to watch me, I'm getting so turned on it's driving me crazy so hurry up lol if u need the link again it's WEBSITE
[14:55] AubreyElmo7492@hotmail.com: are u in babe?? Let me know when you see me, I'm in my private chat so if you need help finding me just login and let me know when you're in, I'll guide you to my cam room :)
[14:55] AubreyElmo7492@hotmail.com: k


The great thing about this is...

Whatever bot is running this sent me 3 different tinyurl links and is apparently impatient. All of those IMs in about a 2 minute period of time.

Now to figure out where they came from and have some fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qtipus' Information

FFXI subscriber since NA release.