Friday, November 6, 2009

Rather Stark Realization...

My playing time is looking like it's going to be drastically reduced for the next few months. Here's a run down of what's going to be happening:

  • My sister is due to have a c-section on the 16th. Who knows what it'll be or what the schedule will be like (although I suspect my sister will be saying GTFO! a lot to various people...)
  • Kay's coming to visit Nov. 21st-Dec 1st for Thanksgiving.
  • In that same time period that Kay is here, 6 b-days will happen. (Won't be parties for them all, but visitations, etc will eat up time)
  • I'll be spending Dec 2nd-Dec 18th working as hard as I can to build up money because...
  • Dec 19th-Jan 3rd, I'll be at a combination of Kay's and Kay's parents for Christmas/New Year's stuff.
  • Jan-Mar is generally the busiest time of year for me business-wise (tax season). While I'm obviously uncertain at how this time period will play out, it's entirely possible I'll be MIA for long periods of time in this time frame.
Funny how you make plans and then all of a sudden, all of your plans seem to come bumrushing you when you least expect it...

I'll still be in game, just expect a Qtipus with a lot more AFK time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qtipus' Information

FFXI subscriber since NA release.