Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Qtipus the Troll"

Life's awesome when you become the center of attention for inflammatory remarks isn't it?

Great thing about moderating my comments is:

I don't have to read them.

I can just click the little check box next to it and then push the "Reject" button.

Rather appropriate considering the poster, eh?

Keep trying, hopefully you'll find someone that'll give you the attention you crave.


For those of you that are curious, it's referencing this blog post and it's comments from Ring's blog. "Qtipus the Troll" is likely just some big joke being played though, so I'll bite a couple times and leave it at that.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir, after reading your posts I have come to the conclusion that our opinions differ on several subjects, and I therefore implore you to change yours so that they better resemble mine. If you do not, I will be forced to call you derogatory names and use slang terms unbefitting a man of my age and education.

    Best regards

    Tohmane

    ReplyDelete

Qtipus' Information

FFXI subscriber since NA release.